Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Countdown

Since our wedding is in 33 days, we decided to start a Grassley family blog. I thought this would be a great way to keep family and friends updated on all of the excited things that are happening in our lives right now. Not only is the wedding coming up, but we are expected to close on our first home on May 8th! Here are some pictures. It needs a lot of work, but we are so excited!

This photo was taken in 2005 when the house was in better shape:



This is the recent photo that Nick took:



Things are a bit overgrown, but we are looking forward to getting our hands dirty. Here's a few more:







I'll post a lot more when we close. My bridal shower in New York is next weekend, so I'll have lots of photos to post. The weekend after that is my bridal dinner/bachelorette party here in Florida. Then, the following weekend I'll be celebrating in Miami with a few friends. We certainly are going to be busy this May!

4 comments:

  1. The house looks awesome. Cannot wait to come visit! We love you & Alexa is waiting to meet Aunt Kimmy next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,it looks great... and a pool!! we wish you two the very best of everything

    gina, rod, michael & stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...your house looks like its going to be amazing! I'm so happy for you, and I cant wait for you to have a house warming party. Oh yeah...if you need help decorating or painting I would lend you my services. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the house. Hopefully, I will see it soon. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete